PMP Boot Camp
PMP Boot Camp
4-Day Pass the PMP Exam Course
Are you considering pursuing the acclaimed Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification? Do you want to advance in a project management career and increase your earning potential? Certification shows that you have the essential knowledge, experience and education to effectively contribute to project, strategic and organizational success. The PMP certification is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Here are the top five reasons (and a bonus) to earn your certification:
- Credibility. Provide an unbiased and reliable means to validate your domain of knowledge and professional experience. For over 30 years, PMI* has offered certification and is a globally recognized leader in the industry.
- Transferability. PMI certification is not tied to any one specific methodology, industry, or region. A PMI certification can move and adapt with your career.
- Competitive advantage. Be more marketable. Many certification holders achieve salary increases, career advancement opportunities, and employer recognition.
- Commitment. Emphasize your commitment to professional growth. By earning and maintaining a PMI certification, you continue to develop your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Relevance. Demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by practitioners, upheld by rigorous standards, based on ongoing research, and always reflect current industry practices.
Bonus: The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey Ninth Edition, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.
The PMI Mississippi Gulf Coast chapter** is proud to offer a 4-day exam prep course leveraging our partner, Velociteach***. This course fully prepares you for the PMP exam. In fact, Velociteach is so confident in their course that they guarantee a full course refund if you don’t pass the exam by your 3rd attempt****.
Don’t wait…attend this world-class PMP boot camp for just $1,195!
Register today to take the next step in your project management career!
November 6 – 9, 2018, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Virginia College, Biloxi Campus
920 Cedar Lake Rd., Biloxi, MS 39532
*Vital and forward thinking - focused on the needs of project management professionals worldwide; that's the Project Management Institute (PMI) of today. We've long been acknowledged as a pioneer in the field and now our membership represents a truly global community with more than 450,000 professionals, representing 105 countries. PMI professionals come from virtually every major industry including, aerospace, automotive, business management, construction, engineering, financial services, information technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and telecommunications. PMI stands as a global leader in the development of standards for the practice of project management.
**The Mississippi Gulf Coast chapter of PMI provides a place for you to meet your peers, make new contacts, network and build knowledge. Share solutions and ideas. Enjoy activities and events. Visit us at www.pmimgc.org, or contact a Board member for more information.
***Recognized as the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) 2012 Continuing Professional Education Provider of the Year, Velociteach is the world’s premier project management education company, with a reputation for being #1 in quality and value. Located in Atlanta, Velociteach was founded in 2002 by Andy Crowe, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that also encouraged personal and professional growth. During our twelve years as industry forerunners, Velociteach has delivered content to more than 200,000 project managers and helped hundreds of organizations meet their project management goals.
***Velociteach guarantees a full refund your course fee if you don’t pass the PMP exam by your 3rd attempt. Learn more about PASSTrackTM today!